A lil piece of me

Sunday, May 3, 2009

My brother's wedding...and other randomosity





Well yesterday was my little brother's wedding (sniffle, sniffle). Here's a few pics from the reception tables, one of me and dan, and one of the happy couple! It makes me feel old that he's married now! Well that and that he's graduated college already too. I shouldn't feel old since we're only 19 months apart lol but i do! He's growing up so fast on me! My mom's kinda sad too cause she's "lost" both of her kiddos already...( I think she's feeling a lil empty nest syndrome....just not totally). I'm really proud of him though. He's such a good guy and he's great for his bride (her name is Gretchen by the way). They make a cute couple...if ever opposites attract...it's these two! He's so laid back and easy going and she's high strung and just really full of life lol for lack of other words...but I love her to death! It's weird to think that I now have a sister in law! Well I guess I already do cause terry has a sis but i have one for my side of the family! Aww! And they wrote there own vows....so sweet....and Daniel's made me cry! He's so sweet to her!! He was talking about how it took them awhile to figure out if they should be lovers or friends but they became friends...best friends and also lovers....and he was talking about how he'll always be there to love, cherish and protect her....awww...just super sweet!! it makes me a lil teary eyed thinking about it! I got to stay up with him half the night before the wedding doing last minute errands....we ran to walmart from like 11 to 1:30ish the night/morning lol before...then I helped him stay up and get his stuff together and spend a lil time together before he got married...it was fun! They are now spending a week in St. Lucia in the Virgin Islands for their honeymoon...I hope they can relax and have a good time.....they called us to let us know they made it safe!!

On another note, I think I talked about Terry's car falling apart the other day...well we're trying to buy another car....hopefully we can buy this car tomorrow morning...wish me luck! We've been test driving it all weekend and really like it...it's a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and it's silver. We think we can get a pretty good deal on it and maybe it should be in our price range...so pray we get approved and all goes smoothly!! well that's all i can think of for the moment...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home