A lil piece of me

Friday, May 15, 2009

New car, Hector, and randomness ; )

Well it's the end of another long week....a very hectic one it seemed. I was the opener this week at the bank.....lol...I overslept twice and almost didn't make it in time(don't worry....i totally got there in time to pull up the computers and get  my stuff ready in time)......and I found 2 counterfeit $100's! (go me!). Last week at work we had a pet turtle...we named him Hector....he was crawling around out in the parking lot so we thought we would take him to a pond after work....Mandy (pictured with Hector) took him to his new home! Enough about work...well guess what!!!! Now it's the weekend! I'm super excited......looks like part of my plans have fallen through but that's cool cause I'll still have fun anyways! I'm thinking about starting another blog.....one with all my feet pics (if ya don't know just ask!) lol.....I think it would be kinda fun to chronicle if you will my feet and where they have traveled....let me know if you think it would be fun! lets see.....oh....well we bought a new car!! yay us!! It's a 2007 Chrysler Sebring and we love it!! I'll add a pic too! There are a few concerts coming up I am looking totally forward to...hopefully we can figure out how to buy tickets for them! lol....that's the hard part! lol....too many! My bro and his new wifey got back safely from their honeymoon in St Lucia....they brought me back a cool flip flop key chain with sand in it! and real sand from the beach and this cool fishy made out of a banana leaf...pretty cool if I don't say so myself! I found a cool thing at the dollar store last night....can't wait to use them...they are the plastic ice cubes that you freeze and are reusable shapes....I got some Hawaiian flower ones and some dice ones...super cute...hopefully i can have a luau this summer and use em then! lol...I love my little parties..even though it's usually only for 2-4 people lol.....I think I missed my calling! Well I'm out of my randomness for the night...enjoy the pics!! Happy reading!!





Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home