A lil piece of me

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!!

So in honor of memorial day weekend...I'm making some (hopefully) cute cupcakes!! YAY! So I'm going to make red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting and blue Sprinkles!! yum!! oh and to top it off and be all patriotic....I made little flags to put on top of them all!!! I'll have to take pics of the finished products but I'll add my flag pics for a preview! lol....Gotta give Mandy at work props for helping and inspiring me for this one. I helped her make little Mother's Day toothpick things for children's church and so I kinda stole the idea but made them flags! Super cute....except the few I cut too short and are too square lol but anyways....so it's been a pretty good day today.
My lil flags!!


Me and my tiny flag!!


Look at Mandy all patriotic!!

It was BEAUTIFUL!!! I got to lay out in the backyard and catch some rays...which for me is pretty good even though I think I'm the only one who can tell I did! lol......I read some more of my book while I was out there. I got off work early and watched a movie! I talked to my mom on the phone for awhile. I did dishes and I'm going to go back and finish the ones from dinner now(very big accomplishment from me!). Oh and I exercised today....which I've been lacking in for awhile now...but I think my motivation is back or at least temporarily back! lol.....It's been a pretty uneventful yet fulfilling day. Well I guess that about does it for today...plus Terry's home now and probably wants the internet to play Halo!!!! Well everyone have a Happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!!!!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home