A lil piece of me

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Summer is in the air...

It's a new week...not really much going on in my life. There are lots of things I wish I was doing but oh well....maybe another day. Here lately, I'm really wishing I would've went to college. Yes, I know that I could still go but it's just not the same. I could already be graduated with a job in my field....I'm sure wishing I would've went into teaching...that's what I really wanted to do...that or be a doctor...and to think I wouldn't be far from getting ready for my residency somewhere either....well that's just crazy! I wonder where I would be in my life if only I had changed a few things....would I have been married already or would I have kids already (I'm sure glad that one hasn't happened yet!) I mean where would I be teaching or going to school or just what would I be doing in general....I'm not totally sure what has sparked my thoughts on this subject of what ifs lately but it keeps playing in my head. Maybe my hubby and I should move and go to school somewhere....he keeps talking about wanting to go and now I kinda want to but I don't know if he still does! lol.....probably not going to happen though....but it's fun to dream and wish and wonder....maybe the fact that summer is practically here and I'm stuck inside work all day looking at how pretty it is is totally making me rethink my decision....I know that if I was a teacher....I'd practically be done for the summer and get to do whatever I wanted for a couple of months before heading back to work! I am getting the urge to just drop everything and move to somewhere different and start a new life....now if you know me at all...that's totally unlike me....or at least the move totally off and start over part is....I'm horrible with change...good or bad....wanted or unwanted....but I really think it might be nice....I'm sure all these restless feelings will change but it's kinda interesting to think about....well that's all my thoughts for today.....have a great week!!!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home