A lil piece of me

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Babies, bdays, and cupcakes

So I guess I haven't exactly been on here in a little while but I decided I feel like blogging a little tonight. So here our my random thoughts for the day....we have recently signed up for netflix....so far I love it! But that's besides the point....so me being the new Tori and Dean follower I am...(since we FINALLY got Oxygen so I can watch it!! thanks cable one!)...I decided to add the first season of 90210 to my instant stream on the netflix thing....the only part that makes no sense to me is that our of the 22 episodes of season 1, you can stream instantly the first 21....you have to get a disk for the season finale episode....totally dumb.....hopefully you'll see my point on that....why just the last one?? Seriously...can you at least make it all or leave the last 3 or 4 off??? that's totally crazy to me!! Also...my cupcakes from the memorial day "party" I had were so yummy and cute!!

It's kinda hard to tell but they are red velvet with cream cheese frosting and blue sprinkles with little American Flags!! lol....too cute!! Oh and my cousin Jenny had her baby last night! Congrats to her and her hubby! They had a boy at 6:15pm and named him Colton Wayne....I can't wait to see pics of him!! I bet he's adorable! Yesterday was also Gretchen's bday too....now they will have to share it...lol....only good thing is we don't normally celebrate our bdays together so she'll still end up with her own day! My birthday is coming up soon...it's this Saturday the 6th!! YAY!!! I can't wait....so this sounds totally sad but I don't care....I totally am throwing myself a bday party...yes it will probably have a total of 2-4 people at it but who cares....lol....I've been wanting to have a luau with all the cute decorations and stuff....so that's my plan....also I am planning on opening up my "pool" which if you don't know....is a kiddie pool that i buy every year! LOL....so it will kinda be a pool opening/bday party....i'm using my bday money that I get from work to buy my pool so we can chillax in the pizzool....lol....I was going to make cupcakes or a coconut creme cake (minus real coconut lol) for my party but Terry told me I'm not allowed to make dessert this time...he claims he's wanting to try to make me a Hello Kitty cake...which if he does will totally rock! If not....I'm still gonna want cake lol.....I'm hoping he gets off work for my bday but it's totally looking like it's probably not gonna happen but it's fine I understand....just really want him here too....well it's late and it's my bedtime since I have to get up by 6am!! Happing reading!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home