A lil piece of me

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Blah, blah, and more blah! LOL

So I know I know...I talked about my hair yesterday but I'm not going to keep it long today (about the hair anyways lol) I just wanna post a pic of it....
Hmm...well what else...well I'm doing good on my book goal....I finished another one last night and I"m half way through the next. Right now I'm reading "The Secret Life of Bees". A girl I used to work with brought us a big stack of books a couple weeks ago and that's basically where this challenge sprung from. I've read all but this one of the stack she gave us. I'm gonna try to go to the library tomorrow and get some more books so I can keep on reading! I'm almost out of stuff. I'll probably finish this book before I go to bed tonight. I'm feeling pretty miserable right now cause Terry talked me into eating Golden Corral a little bit ago and now I'm STUFFED!!! UGH! And I was going to start exercising again today but I'm too full right now so looks like I'll have to try again tomorrow more than likely! lol....I doubt I get to wanting to tonight now! LOL plus we just got another movie in from netflix in the mail today so we'll probably watch it tonight. I guess this is basically all my ramblings for the day today....and until next time....happy reading!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 7, 2009 at 6:16 PM , Blogger rodeorat00 said...

Must say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new hair! Miss u bestie!!! :)

 
At July 14, 2009 at 1:33 AM , Blogger rodeorat00 said...

It's time to update!!! I have nothing better to do than check this so u must keep me updated!!! :)

 
At October 11, 2018 at 9:23 AM , Blogger Saqib Khatri said...

Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources.thanks for share. i enjoy this post. buy lol account

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home