A lil piece of me

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Books (x 50)

Well I have now completed my 50 book challenge.  Well technically I finished the challenge on 9-9-09 but I just haven't gotten on here yet to share my news.  I'm very proud of myself for finishing my goal so quickly.  Acutally, I really suprised myself by not only following through and finishing it, but finishing it well before my deadline.  I started this goal around the middle of June I think and gave myself till the end of the year to read 50 books.  Well for lack of other news, I'm going to give my list of books that I read (not in any particular order) I will try to at least list the series in order in case anyone wants to know.  
  1. Redemption-Karen Kingsbury- #1
  2. Remember-"-#2
  3. Return-"-#3
  4. Rejoice-"-#4
  5. Reunion-"-#5
  6. Cape Refuge-Terri Blackstock #1
  7. Southern Storm-"-#2
  8. River's Edge-"-#3
  9. Breaker's Reef-"-#4
  10. Firefly Lane-Kristin Hannah
  11. The Secret Life of Bees-Sue Monk Kidd
  12. Apocalypse Dawn-Mel Odom-#1
  13. Jane Eyre-Charlotte Bronte
  14. Brink of Death-Brandilyn Collins-#1
  15. Stain of Guilt-"-#2
  16. Dead of Night-"-#3
  17. Web of Lies-"-#4
  18. Whispers of the Bayou-Mindy Starns Clark
  19. sTORI telling-Tori Spelling
  20. Journey to the Center of the Earth-Jules Verne
  21. Fame-Karen Kingsbury-#1
  22. Forgiven-"-#2
  23. Found-"-#3
  24. Family-"-#4
  25. Forever-"-#5
  26. Alaska-Tracie Peterson (4 novellas-A Light in the Window, Destiny's Road, Iditerod Dream, and Christmas Dream)
  27. Sunrise-Karen Kingsbury-#1
  28. Summer-"-#2
  29. Someday-"-#3
  30. Sunset-"-#4
  31. Last Light-Terri Blackstock-#1
  32. Night Light-"-#2
  33. True Light-"-#3
  34. Dawn's Light-"-#4
  35. Land of my Heart-Tracie Peterson-#1
  36. The Coming Storm-"-#2
  37. The Dream Anew-"-#3
  38. The Hope Within-"-#4
  39. Violet Dawn-Brandilyn Collins-#1
  40. Coral Moon-"-#2
  41. Crimson Eve-"-#3
  42. Amber Morn-"-#4
  43. Love Comes Softly/Love's Enduring Promise-Janette Oaks #1 and #2 (in same book)
  44. Monster-Frank Peretti
  45. Double Minds-Terri Blackstock
  46. BoneMan's Daughters-Ted Dekker
  47. Redeeming Love-Francine Rivers
  48. The Guardian-Nicholas Sparks
  49. Dark Pursuit-Brandilyn Collins
  50. Message in a Bottle-Nicholas Sparks
I have also finished Before I Wake by Dee Henderson so that makes me at 51 currently.  I will probably keep track of how many more I finished before the end of the year but no guarentees!  For the goal of 50 books, I made sure I read things that I haven't previously read in a book.  (Although I have seen some of them as movies lol) Most of them are Christian Fiction books with a few others mixed in there.  If you wanna know about any of them, just ask me and I'll see if I can remember! LOL

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home