A lil piece of me

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Vacation is just around the corner!!

I haven't had too much going on lately but I'm bored and Terry's sleeping so I thought I would update a lil....well Terry's working at a new job...Chisholm Corner here in Marlow. I think he really likes it a lot...he's working graveyard shift but he normally stays up that late anyways so it's not a huge adjustment for him. I have officially passed the halfway mark (and then some) on my book goal....I'm currently done with 26 books! YAY! I can't believe that I've read that many books in like less than 2 months! Craziness!! Um....I'm still feeling sad without a pool for my yard...but it's been too rainy and cloudy this week to swim so that's helping and i went swimming this weekend at the lake and got my tan on! lol....I'm at least back to my color I was a few weeks ago....I was fading and fast! lol....I'm so excited for my vacation....it's 4 weeks from Monday! I'm going to my mom's that week to hang out with her and i think me and Terry might go to the city one night and hang out....I'm super excited!!!!! So tomorrow is Mandy's last day at work before her week and a couple days of vacation starts...it's not going to be the same without her! (for one, now I'll have to do her work lol....and two it will be a lot quieter on our side of the bank...) but it's fine cause she'll be back a week from this coming tuesday....and then 2 weeks later (minus one day) my vacation starts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell, I'm looking forward to my much needed week!! Well that's about all I can think of other than I started my blog about my feet pics if anyone wants to check it out! It's travel-gena.blogspot.com! Add me to your list!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home