A lil piece of me

Monday, January 25, 2010

just a lil update! ; )

Well I'm bored and should be sleeping since I have to get up for work in a few hours...but here I am!  Well I am now finished with 7 of my 100 books for the year.  I have added goodreads.com to my lists of sites to check and I love it.  (Thanks for the tip Angel!)  It lets me keep track of the books I'm currently reading, already read, books in my goal and books I would like to read.  Well I've started my diet again and I've lost almost 6 lbs in the last two weeks.  I weigh in on Mondays so we'll see how I did this week.  I'm pretty sure I've gained because I've ate HORRIBLE the last few days.  But I have tried to kick my butt into gear on the exercise part....so far I've put it off until last Thursday and I ran stairs at USAO that night with my mom. (well she walked, I ran them! LOL)  Then yesterday I walked 2 miles at the track and did a 30 min ab workout on Netflix.  I can barely move today but I got back out and walked 2 more miles at the track this afternoon.  I was very proud....I figured I wouldn't be able to walk that long because I was so sore from Saturday but I finished my 2 miles and I did it 4 minutes faster than it took me Saturday!  I was quite shocked and proud of myself!  I did 2 21 min miles the first day then today I did a 20 min mile followed by an 18 min mile!  Very shocked by that but so very proud! 

Also, I recently got to go to Legally Blonde the Musical twice on it's tour stop at the Civic Center!  I'm still so excited that I got to go....and twice at that!  It was AMAZING!  It makes me wish I could be on broadway...even though I can't sing, dance, or act lol or stand in front of people either! haha!  But I LOVED it!

Well I think that's about all my news for now or at least that I can think of right now.  Have a good week.  I'll try to start updating more often!  Good night!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2010 at 3:00 AM , Blogger Angel said...

Awesome! Like you, I am still awake. Stupid headache and stomachache.

I <3 Goodreads. It's an addiction. Our weightloss and exercise sounds SO similar. I've lost about 6 lbs, too and my miles are right around the same timing as yours. Good job, girl~

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home