A lil piece of me

Saturday, July 31, 2010

before and afters

so i feel like keeping it short today....I've been saying I was going to post some before and after pics...(well hopefully not all the way after) I decided instead of digging up pics of me at my heaviest, i would just do a pic sorta biggest loser style lol....

Before.....



....After


 and I thought I would throw this one if too lol


We'll just have to wait and see if I'm brave enough to post this on facebook....but for now at least a couple people can see em if they want to.....oh and on a funny side note....i actually took the before and after shots in my middle sized jeans and didn't realize it...in fact i wore the middle sized jeans to work all day the next day and was wondering how i had managed to have such HUGE pants on all day....since i had just bought the smaller size one week earlier....yeah I got home and started putting up my laundry and found the size 16s at the bottom of the pile! haha!  I felt so dumb for not figuring it out sooner!  I had worn (and taken pics) in the wrong size....needless to say, I retook the pics with the REAL new jeans and had a huge laugh about it!  







Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At July 31, 2010 at 8:57 PM , Blogger Gena said...

oh and I'll comment on myself here...also this is me EXTREMELY tan! lol I'm also very proud of it....although if you don't know me you would still think i'm extremely white! haha

 
At July 31, 2010 at 10:39 PM , Blogger Angel said...

You look awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home