A lil piece of me

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boobs....and other stuff

Another short blog also related to my weight loss.  Sorry if you don't wanna hear this, I just feel like saying it.  Okay so I have massive boobs...correction...had massive boobs....now they are just huge! haha  I used to wear a 44 DDDD bra.  Yeah that's right 4 D's...no typo there.  I hated them...Seriously NO ONE should have boobs that big!  I have wanted a reduction for years but I always have said I would wait till after kids before doing it....since they will get bigger than they already are.  Well I still may have a reduction one day but for now I have gotten some relief.  Most of the time when I lose weight, my boobs won't get smaller.  Most women probably wish their boobs wouldnt shrink when they lose weight but I always want mine too.  Every other time I have lost they stay the same but this time they FINALLY have went down some! yay!  I got a new bra fitting this weekend since bras were on sale when I was shopping and I now am the proud owner of a set of 40 DD's again! I am soo happy!  I really still want them smaller but I am glad for this much of a change.  It's still a pretty big jump!  2 cups and 4 inches!  YAY!  Sorry but no before and afters of these this time!  Now I'm just working on shrinking some more of me!  I am now doing the Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred video again...the farthest I got last time was day 17 and I definately saw results.  Now I'm going to attempt the full 30 days and see what I can do!  Today was day 4.  Ugh....the worst by far today but mostly cause I ate HORRIBLE today.  Believe it or not I can actually feel a big difference in the quality of my workout by what i have eaten.  Brownies, ice cream, french fries, and fried chicken definately NOT good esp for the shred video....I soo thought I was gonna hurl!  And I HATE throwing up....I avoid it at all costs! LOL But I finished the workout with out any problems even though I did have to take a break for a few minutes....there was NO WAY I could do crunches starting out feeling sick lol I can barely do them when I'm feeling great! haha!  But I usually do pretty good all week long on my diet and eating healthier choices overall so maybe this week I can power through it...at least I'll be ready for day 10 starting Sat so I'll be ready to switch to level 2....maybe that alone will motivate me to do good during the weekend! Well I think that's about all I have to say for now.  I'll try to post pics from before 30 day shred and after....as well as day 10 and 20 when I switch to level 2 and level 3. 

Oh and I have finished 50 of my 100 books this year...way behind schedule but I'm getting there!  Well it wasn't as short as I thought this post would be but I've had longer! haha!  Bye! : )

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At August 9, 2010 at 6:59 PM , Blogger Angel said...

Eh, you know me....I post about my boobs regularly! It's amazing what a difference a cup size or two can make.
If you keep shrinking, you're going to have to rename the blog to "A piece of LITTLE me." Hehe.

 
At August 9, 2010 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Gena said...

hehe! Maybe that's what I should aspire to do! Good thinking Angel!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home